This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 3,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 3, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the end of the second and beginning of the third section (through verse 72) of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa.
- 1 item (10 leaves) : paper; 10 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974372740; (OCoLC)974372740; (PU)7549885-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.