This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Laghusiddhāntakaumudī,; circa 1700-1850.; Laghukaumundi
- Laghusiddhāntakaumudī, circa 1700-1850. Laghukaumundi
- Manuscript is for consultation and study, especially for students learning Sanskrit grammar. Text is a super-commentary and is a rearrangement and abridgment of Pāṇini's grammar as interpreted by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Manuscript comprises a sub-section of the larger work, possibly the Kṛdanta, which deals with suffixes.
- 1 item (87 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936558445; (OCoLC)936558445; (PU)6871296-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts