BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Kojāgaravratakathāpūjā, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Kojāgaravratakathāpūjā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manual with associated rules and laws (dharma) for ceremonies, rites, and observances or vows (vrata) taken on the Kojāgara night during the full moon month Āśvin (September-October) as well as worship (pūjā) performed in honor of the goddess Lakṣmī.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 10 x 21 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Lakshmi (Hindu deity); Puja (Hinduism); Hinduism; Rites and ceremonies; Hindu law.; Dharma.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts