BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Viṣṇupañcāyatanapūjā, 1822.
- Manuscript serves as a guide for performance and recitation of a worship (pūjā) of five deities (Viṣṇu, Devi, Śiva, Gaṇeśa, and Sūrya) and focuses particularly on Viṣṇu as the central deity and Lakṣmī as the form of the goddess (devi). Text ends with a blessing to the god Cidambaram, the central deity (a form of Śiva) in a town of the same name from Tamil Nadu.
- Chidambaram (India)
- 1 item (20 leaves) : paper; 12 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn813298538; (OCoLC)813298538; (PU)5842332-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- From Chidambaram in Tamil Nadu.
- Viṣṇupañcāyatanapūjāviddhi.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/5842332
- Vishnu (Hindu deity); Lakshmi (Hindu deity); Puja (Hinduism); Hindu mantras.; Manuals (instructional materials); Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.