BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Tristhalīsetu, 1827.
- Manuscript is a compendium and guide used for consultation by those wanting to learn the benefits (such as liberation at death) of visiting three major pilgrimage centers in India. Translated as "Bridge to the three holy cities," the manuscript is divided into three sections, each dealing with one of the major centers named -- Kāśī (Varāṇasī), Prayāga (Allahabad), and Gayā -- with the longest section being dedicated to Kāśī. Missing is the initial, overview section, the Sāmānyapraghaṭṭaka.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India); Allahabad (India); Gaya (India)
- 1 item (200 leaves) : paper; 15 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn826721694; (OCoLC)826721694; (PU)5897696-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- India.; Sacred space -- India.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Treatises.; Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts