This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcīkaraṇavārttika,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcīkaraṇavārttika, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise written from the perspective of the Advaita Vedānta school of philosophy. The work is a super-commentary (vārttika) on the Pañcīkaraṇa by Śaṅkarācārya. Work describes the stages of cosmic evolution, the role of the mantra Oṃ, as well as the place of the Self and its realization within that process of evolution. Lacks an ending
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 12 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn965447239; (OCoLC)965447239; (PU)7250747-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Om.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Hindu mantras.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.