BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śataślokī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śataślokī, circa 1700-1850.
- Summary of Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta doctrine, in verse. The work is supposed to have over 100 verses according to the title, but this work ends at verse 88. The work is often attributed to the Advaitan sage Śaṅkarācārya, though possibly written by one of his followers.
- 1 item (17 leaves) : paper; 12 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn905605345; (OCoLC)905605345; (PU)6375816-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Poems.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts