BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Vivaraṇopanyāsa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Vivaraṇopanyāsa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a super-commentary on the Pañcapādikāvivaraṇa by Prakāśātma, which is itself a commentary on the Pañcapādikā by Padmapādācārya. These works of Hindu philosophy are written from the perspective of the Advaita Vedānta (non-dualism) school.
- 1 item (141 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn881832427; (OCoLC)881832427; (PU)6229515-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Prakāśātma,; Padmapādācārya,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.