This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important as a mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. Manuscript is incomplete.
- 1 item (93 leaves) : paper; 2 x 18 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn921893468; (OCoLC)921893468; (PU)6716435-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Raghunātha Kāgalakara (f. 132v).
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Vālmīki.; Raghunātha Kāgalakara,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts