This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter; Tobias, Abraham; Charleston, South Carolina, United States; New York, New York, United States; 1836 October 8
- Letter; Tobias, Abraham; Charleston, South Carolina, United States; New York, New York, United States; 1836 October 8
- Letter from Abraham Tobias to Tobias I. Tobias regarding business, including a wine shipment, the cholera epidemic, cloth material, draft on financial books. The letter ends with a note from D. C. Levy thanking Tobias I. Tobias for his hospitality in New York; Charleston, SC; New York, NY
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Family papers; Manuscripts (documents); Shipping
- Personal Name:
- Tobias, Abraham; Tobias, Tobias I.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- South Carolina -- Charleston; United States -- South Carolina; United States -- New York -- New York; United States -- New York
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)