BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Pharmaceutical recipe book]; [manuscript].
- [Pharmaceutical recipe book] [manuscript].
- Remedies arranged alphabetically in dictionary form. They were compiled from a number of sources including Nicolas Andry de Bois-Regard, Johann Helfrich Jünken, Digby (possibly Sir Kenelm Digby) and Jean Béguin's Tyrocinium chymicum -- a reference to this work is made inside upper cover as well as within the text.
- 229 leaves : paper; 299 x 98 mm. bound to 303 x 105 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155912526; (OCoLC)155912526; (CStRLIN)PAUR00-A727; (PU)2976462-penndb-Voyager
- French, Italian, German, and Latin, with a few items in Spanish and Dutch.
- Sold by Roger Gaskell Rare Books (London), 2000.
- [Germany?, 1675-1750]
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Pharmacy -- Early works to 1800.; Materia medica -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Dictionaries.; Prescriptions.; Recipes.; Manuscripts; 18th century.; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 815
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts