BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tarjumah-ʼi khuṭab-i arbaʻīn.; Taḥrīr al-khuṭab al-arbaʻīn
- Tarjumah-ʼi khuṭab-i arbaʻīn. Taḥrīr al-khuṭab al-arbaʻīn
- Copy of a translation and commentary of 40 ḥadīth, interspersed with verses by various writers. This copy is extremely fragile. The binding has completely fallen apart, except for one small section. Most of the leaves have been placed individually in mylar sleeves. The cover boards are also in mylar sleeves, and the spine is missing.
- 174 leaves, chiefly unbound : paper; 286 x 200 (210 x 150) mm bound to 290 x 210 mm.
- (OCoLC)122528593; (OCoLC)ocn122528593; (PU)1469186-penndb-Voyager
- Persian with source-text in Arabic; some glosses and notes in Chinese.
- [China?], [between 1750 and 1899?]
- Hadith -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.; Hadith -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.; Hadith. -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst00950112; Early works.; (OCoLC)fst01411636; Commentaries.; (OCoLC)fst01423723; Manuscripts, Persian; 18th century.; 19th century.; Codices (bound manuscripts); Criticism, interpretation, etc.; (OCoLC)fst01411635
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 28