BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Laghuvākyavṛtti and Śvetāśvetaropaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Laghuvākyavṛtti and Śvetāśvetaropaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study. The first part is a short Hindu philosophical treatise summarizing the tenets of the Advaita (non-dual) branch of the Vedanta school; the second part is a late Vedic work that focuses on the centrality of the Vedic god Rudra, an early form of the Hindu deity Śiva and is important to the development of Śaivism.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śaivism.; Rudra (Hindu deity); Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts