This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śiromaṇi,; circa 1700-1850.; Anumānakhaṇḍaśiromaṇi
- Śiromaṇi, circa 1700-1850. Anumānakhaṇḍaśiromaṇi
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a philosophical commentary (dīdhiti) on a work by Gangeśa Upādhyāya called the Tattvacintāmaṇi, a treatise on logic from the Nyāya school of philosophy, particularly on the subject of inference (anumāna).
- 1 item (21 leaves) : paper; 11 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn957526979; (OCoLC)957526979; (PU)7085106-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Inference -- Philosophy.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts