BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Yogasūtrabhāṣya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Yogasūtrabhāṣya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a philosophical work on Yoga and Sāṃkhya principles attributed to the (likely) 4th century A.D. author Patañjali and consists of his commentary (Bhāṣya) on his Yogasūtra as well as a super commentary by Vācaspatimiśra. Manuscript is incomplete.
- 1 item (38 leaves) : paper; 13 x 29 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn949882648; (OCoLC)949882648; (PU)6977448-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Yoga.; Sankhya.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts