BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcadaśī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcadaśī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, likely by Mādhava, from the perspective of the dualist branch (dvaita) of the Vedānta school. Work contains an extensive commentary called the Mahāvākyaviveka, running parallel above and below the main text, written by Rāmakṛṣṇa. Floral pattern on front cover of manuscript (f. 1r).
- 1 item (6 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn881830563; (OCoLC)881830563; (PU)6229495-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Vedanta.; Dualism.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Drawings (visual works); Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts