BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Acyutāṣṭaka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Acyutāṣṭaka, circa 1700-1850.
- Work intended to be performed and sung; dedicated to praising the deity Viṣṇu through multiple names, including Acyuta, Narāyaṇa, and Kṛṣṇa.
- 1 item (2 leaves) : paper; 8 x 15 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn968927477; (OCoLC)968927477; (PU)7390805-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit and Marathi; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Janārdan Koṇḍadeva Gāḍagīla (f. 2v); last name abbreviated as [Gāḍa] (f. 2v), but known from other manuscripts (example: Ms. Coll. 390, Item 845); ownership written in Marathi in a second scribal hand.
- Vishnu (Hindu deity); Nārāyaṇa (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu hymns.; Prayers (documents); Hymns (documents); Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Krishna; Gāḍagīla, Janārdana Koṇḍadeva,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts