BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Cours des experiences; [manuscript].
- Cours des experiences [manuscript].
- A text from a physics course taught by a professor of philosophy named as Monsieur Quentin, divided into sections on topics such as porosity, hydrostatics, gravity, pneumatics, meteorology, electricity, light, colors, cold, sound, odors, and magnets, with numbered experiments following each topic. A table of contents is at the end of the volume.
- 138 leaves : paper; 170 x 115 (130 x 80) mm. bound to 175 x 125 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn918990933; (OCoLC)918990933; (PU)6139728-penndb-Voyager
- French, with two classical quotations in Latin (p. 1, 7).
- Sold by Roger Gaskell Rare Books (Cambridge, England), 2014.
- Clermont-Ferrand, 1768.
- Education -- France -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.; Physics -- Experiments -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Lecture notes.; Manuscripts, French; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Corporate Name:
- Petit séminaire de Clermont-Ferrand (France)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1717
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts