BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhāgavatamahāpurāṇa, dvitīyaskaṃdha,; circa 1700-1850.
- Bhāgavatamahāpurāṇa, dvitīyaskaṃdha, circa 1700-1850.
- Subsection of chapter 9 (verses 30-45) of the Bhāgavatapurāṇa, book 2; part of a conversation between the Lord of Creation, Brahmā and the Hindu deity Kṛṣṇa (identified with Viṣṇu) wherein the deity identifies himself as an eternal form existing prior to creation; also contains the final commentary from Śuka, the fictional narrator of the Bhāgavatapurāṇa who describes the disappearance of Viṣṇu and a subsequent conversation between Brahmā and Nārada.
- 1 item (1 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn767739919; (OCoLC)767739919; (PU)5311856-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Krishna (Hindu deity); Vishnu (Hindu deity); Brahmā (Hindu deity); Hindu legends.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts