BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Nāndīśrāddhasaṃkalpa, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Nāndīśrāddhasaṃkalpa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a kind of manual or handbook to be used by priests or senior family members, which outlines the rules and regulations (Hindu law) for performing rites of veneration to a specific class of deceased ancestors, typically the third generation back.
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 10 x 25 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rites and ceremonies; Hindu funeral rites and ceremonies.; Ancestor worship; Worship (Hinduism)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts