BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Naiṣadhīyaprakāśa.; Sarga 9,; circa 1700-1850.
- Naiṣadhīyaprakāśa. Sarga 9, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for recitation and consultation and presents a commentary on the Naiṣadhīyacarita, the well known Hindu epic love story as retold by Śrīharśa, about Nala, king of the Niṣadas, and his wife Damayantī. Manuscript consists of the ninth section (sarga) of the commentary. Manuscript was part of a larger work that included Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1549.
- 1 item (30 leaves) : paper; 11 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn921938143; (OCoLC)921938143; (PU)6716906-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Nala (Hindu mythology); Damayantī (Hindu mythology); Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.; Commentaries.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts