BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Laghuśabdenduśekhara, 1774.
- Manuscript is employed for consultation or teaching and is a grammatical commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī, particularly emphasizing religious aspects or qualities of traditional grammatical treatises as well as elevating the ancient grammarians such as Pāṇini and Patāñjali to a semi-divine status. The text comments on a section of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's work called the Kṛdanta and deals with word affixes (kṛt) and how meaning is changed (for example, changing roots to nouns).
- 1 item (27 leaves) : paper; 13 x 28 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.; Sanskrit language -- Affixes -- Early works to 1800.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts