This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Grahalāghava,; after 1822.; Laghucintāmaṇi
- Grahalāghava, after 1822. Laghucintāmaṇi
- Manuscript is used for consultation and study and is a treatise on Hindu astronomy and mathematics and deals with the prediction and divination of events that affect the course of human life, including some astronomical tables with numbers.
- 1 item (10 leaves) : paper; 11 x 20 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn944199011; (OCoLC)944199011; (PU)6896605-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu astrology.; Hindu astronomy.; Divination -- India.; Treatises.; Tables (documents); Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.