BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Bālātripurasundarīstotra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Bālātripurasundarīstotra, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript employed for private recitation and prayer and is small enough to be kept close to one's person. The text is dedicated to the praise of the youthful (bālā) form of the Tantric goddess Tirpurasundarī, a consort of the Hindu deity Śiva in some Tantric systems, especially those from Kashmir (such as the Kaulas). Known especially as an erotic goddess.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 9 x 13 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Tripurasundarī (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Tantrism.; Sex; Śaivism.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts