This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Excerpts from alchemical and philosophical works]; [manuscript].
- [Excerpts from alchemical and philosophical works] [manuscript].
- Excerpts, notes, or lecture notes on philosophical subjects written in a blank book, the first section has no heading but appears to be alchemical.
- 120 leaves : paper; 177 x 106 (162 x 99) mm. bound to 183 x 120 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn212376681; (OCoLC)212376681; (CStRLIN)PAUR99-A190; (PU)2705011-penndb-Voyager
- Formerly owned by George Folliott (bookplate, inside upper cover).; Sold by Zamboni & Huntington (Palo Alto, Cali.), 1992.
- [Great Britain, 1680]
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.; Ethics -- Early works to 1800.; Logic -- Early works to 1800.; Metaphysics -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Folliott, George,; Arnauld, Antoine,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 783
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts