BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Cāṇakyarājanītiśāstra,; circa 1700-1850.
- Cāṇakyarājanītiśāstra, circa 1700-1850.
- Treatise on ethics and politics and rules of conduct for kings according to dharma.
- 1 item (32 leaves) : paper; 11 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn927117443; (OCoLC)927117443; (PU)6756018-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Janārdanapanta Gāḍagila (f. 32r), also referred to as Janārdanapanta Bhatu Gāḍagila in Ms. Coll 390, Item 2460. Possibly the same as Janārdana Koṇḍadeva Gāḍagila, former owner of more than 20 other manuscripts in Ms. Coll. 390, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hindu ethics.; Dharma.; Treatises.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Gāḍagila, Janārdanapanta Bhatu,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.