BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Dvāvadhikaśataślokīrāmāyaṇa,; circa 1700-1850.; Rāmāyaṇasāra
- Dvāvadhikaśataślokīrāmāyaṇa, circa 1700-1850. Rāmāyaṇasāra
- Abridged version supposed to represent the essence (sāra) of the epic Rāmāyaṇa, according to its author, retold in 102 verses; gives basic details about Rāma and Sītā, along with many other well known figures from the epic poem, with variations.
- 1 item (13 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn965388654; (OCoLC)965388654; (PU)7250502-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity); Sītā (Hindu deity); Rāvaṇa (Hindu mythology); Epic literature, Sanskrit.; Poems.; Abridgements.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts