This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śabdenduśekhara,; circa 1700-1850.; Laghuśabdenduśekhara
- Śabdenduśekhara, circa 1700-1850. Laghuśabdenduśekhara
- Manuscript is a grammatical treatise and part of a super-commentary on the Kṛdanta section of the Siddhāntakaumudī by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita, which deals with word affixes (kṛt) and how meaning is changed (for example, changing roots to nouns).
- 1 item (85 leaves) : paper; 33 x 13 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn935558563; (OCoLC)935558563; (PU)6849254-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts