BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śivarahasya dvādaśāṃśa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śivarahasya dvādaśāṃśa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a part of a larger work called the Śivarahasya, dedicated to the praise and veneration of the Hindu deity Śiva, especially in his form of Rudra (the howler). Begins with chapter 26 and ends with chapter 33. Is presented as a discourse of Śiva's divine son Skanda.
- 1 item (22 leaves) : paper; 13 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn809543545; (OCoLC)809543545; (PU)5821384-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śaivism.; Siva (Hindu deity); Rudra (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Prayers.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts