BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Atharvaśira, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Atharvaśira, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is an early Hindu philosophical treatise that draws mantras and verses from the Atharvaveda in order to promote various Vedic deities, especially Rudra, a Vedic god known as the Howler, who later became identified with the Hindu deity Śiva.
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 9 x 12 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rudra (Hindu deity); Siva (Hindu deity); Hindu mantras.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts