BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kāśīprakaraṇa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Kāśīprakaraṇa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a compendium and guide used for consultation by those wanting to learn the benefits (such as liberation at death) of visiting the pilgrimage center of Kāśī (Vārāṇasī), and the rules and regulations (Hindu law, Dharma) that govern such visits. Text is part of a larger work called the "Bridge to the three holy cities" (Tristhalīsetu), which deals with three major pilgrimage centers in India: Kāśī (Varāṇasī), Prayāga (Allahabad), and Gayā.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (134 leaves) : paper; 12 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn830005973; (OCoLC)830005973; (PU)5918717-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- India.; Dharma.; Hindu law.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts