BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Gaṇapatipūjā, 1840.
- 880-01 Gaṇapatipūjā, 1840.
- Manual including rules and laws (dharma) for rites and observances (vratas) in a celebration and praise of the Hindu elephant-headed deity Gaṇeśa that occurs during each lunar month to help avoid trouble and pain. The manuscript was likely part of a larger compendium of observances (vratas) called the Vratārka which itself is likely drawn from the Skandapurāṇa (f. 8v).
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 11 x 20 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Vratas.; Hinduism; Rites and ceremonies; Hindu law.; Dharma.; Hindu astrology.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts