BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃkṣepaśārīraka.; Adhyāya 1,; 1791.
- Saṃkṣepaśārīraka. Adhyāya 1, 1791.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study and recitation and is a reworking, in verse, of Śaṅkarācārya's foundational philosophical commentary on the Brahmāsūtras, known as the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya, one of the cornerstones of the Hindu philosophical system known as Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta. Manuscript contains the first part of the work, with Madhusūdana Sarasvatī's commentary Saṃkṣepaśārīrakasārasaṃgraha running parallel above and below the root text.
- 1 item (287 leaves) : paper; 13 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn903642377; (OCoLC)903642377; (PU)6356395-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita -- Early works to 1800.; Vedanta -- Early works to 1800.; Hindu philosophy -- Early works to 1800.; Philosophy, Indic -- Early works to 1800.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Śaṅkarācārya.; Madhusūdana Sarasvatī.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts