BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Barlām wa-Yawāṣaf.
- Narrative of the conversion of the Indian prince Yūṣuf by the ascetic Barlām which is considered to be a Christian revision of an episode from Buddha's life. Three leaves are missing from the front of the copy, but the story itself begins on the first of the remaining leaves. The last three leaves are newer paper in a later hand. Flyleaves contain owners' inscriptions and drawings.
- i, 269, i leaves : paper; 202-207 x 144-147 mm bound to 208 x 155 mm.
- (OCoLC)276880229; (OCoLC)ocn276880229
- [between 1650 and 1799?]
- Christian legends -- Early works to 1800.; Manuscripts, Arabic; 17th century.; 18th century.; Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Personal Name:
- Gautama Buddha; Adler, Cyrus,
- Call Number:
- CAJS Rar Ms 183