BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ekādaśastotra,; circa 1650-1800.
- Ekādaśastotra, circa 1650-1800.
- Manuscript is a collection of eleven (ekādaśa) short praise (stotra) texts, used for private recitation, prayer, and worship (pūjā) directed towards various Hindu deities, especially Vāsudeva (Kṛṣṇa), as well as other avatāras of the god Viṣṇu.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 10 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn838647658; (OCoLC)838647658; (PU)5937145-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hinduism -- Prayers and devotions.; Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Puja (Hinduism); Krishna (Hindu deity); Avatars (Religion); Vishnu (Hindu deity); Poems.; Prayers.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 17th century.; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts