Certificate of authenticity of relics,; 1651. - Colenda Digital Repository
BetaThis service is in beta.

Colenda Digital Repository

Certificate of authenticity of relics,; 1651.

Title:
Certificate of authenticity of relics, 1651.
Abstract:
Certificate of authenticity of the relics of Saint Charles Borromeo, relocated from the church of San Simone in Florence to the Fraternità€ sacerdotale dei missionari di san Carlo Borromeo (referred to as Compagnia di San Carlo) following a donation by Don Placido Puccinelli. Notarized by Giacobbe Bimbacci on 15 August 1651.
Coverage:
Florence (Italy); Florence (Italy)
Date:
17th century.; 17th century.
Format:
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
Identifier:
(OCoLC)ocn727139567; (OCoLC)727139567; (PU)4996079-penndb-Voyager
Language:
In Latin.
Provenance:
Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
Relation:
http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/4996079
Subject:
Relics -- Italy.; Notarial documents.; Legal documents.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
Type:
Manuscripts
Personal Name:
Puccinelli, Placido.; Charles Borromeo,; Bimbacci, Giacobbe.
Call Number:
Ms. Coll. 764
Collection:
Samminiati Records.