BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃjīvanī sarga 8,; circa 1700-1850.
- Saṃjīvanī sarga 8, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a commentary by Mallinātha on the Raghuvaṃśa by Kālidāsa, which deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty. Manuscript contains the commentary about the eighth chapter (sarga) of the work.
- 1 item (12 leaves) : paper; 13 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn913794281; (OCoLC)913794281; (PU)6445934-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Commentaries.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Vālmīki.; Kālidāsa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.