BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Thesaurus pauperum ... [etc.]; [manuscript].
- Thesaurus pauperum ... [etc.] [manuscript].
- Medical miscellany with almost the first half of the volume devoted to a copy of Thesaurus pauperum, a compilation of remedies for a variety of diseases frequently attributed to Petrus Hispanus, later Pope John XXI. The remainder includes a work by Arnaldus de Villanova, a partial copy of a work by Johannes de Rupescissa, a work attributed to Ramon Llull, and several other unattributed collections of remedies. Lists of multiple names, perhaps of teachers or students, many associated with locations in northern Italy, added by a few hands (f. 165r-167r, 265r-266r).
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 233 leaves : paper, ill.; 147 x 104 (92-95 x 66-69) mm. bound to 147 x 118 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn824738751; (OCoLC)824738751; (PU)5889557-penndb-Voyager
- Latin, with one section (f. 267r-272r) and some recipes, notes, and names in Italian.
- [Italy, ca. 1450-1499]
- Ars operativa medica.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/5889557; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017.12/2025255; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017.12/366278
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Diagrams.; Drawings.; Prescriptions.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Italian; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Llull, Ramon,; Johannes,; Arnaldus,
- Call Number:
- LJS 236