BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Kautukalīlāvatī, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Kautukalīlāvatī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise from the Siddhāntaśiromaṇi, on astrology and mathematics as derived from planetary movements and used for predictions about a marriage ceremony. There is a small table drawn with diagonal lines with numbers and characters written inside of them as well as two columns with headings for candra and sūrya nakṣatras, that is, the constellations through which the moon and sun pass (f. 4v). Manuscript is incomplete.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rites and ceremonies; Hindu astrology.; Hindu astronomy.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts