BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Navatattvaprakaraṇa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Navatattvaprakaraṇa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript for personal use, consultation, and contemplation; a treatise dealing with nine categories of truth (tattva). A Gujarati commentary runs vertically parallel, above and below the root text. Manuscript is incomplete, lacking a middle (eight folios).
- 1 item (4 leaves) : paper; 13 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn811249593; (OCoLC)811249593; (PU)5831948-penndb-Voyager
- In Prakrit and Gujarati; (Devanāgarī)
- Purchased 1960, possibly from Gujarat as wrapping notes are in Gujarati script.
- Jainism.; Jaina philosophy.; Jainism -- Doctrines.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Prakrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Prakrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts, Gujarati; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Gujarati; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Indic 13