BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Dhyānadīpa, 1844.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy whose title is translated as Light on meditation, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (14 leaves) : paper; 14 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897831727; (OCoLC)897831727; (PU)6317249-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Raṅganātha Marāṭhe, son of Mayūreśvara (colophon, Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1045, f. 3r).
- Meditation -- Hinduism.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.; Nārāyaṇa,; Raṅganātha Marāṭhe
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts