This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Upaśamaprakaraṇa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Upaśamaprakaraṇa, circa 1700-1850.
- The penultimate book (fifth of six) in a philosophical work expressed through a narrative, often considered a philosophical addendum to the Rāmāyaṇa. Presented as a dialogue between the sage Vasiṣṭha and king Rāma who seeks spiritual guidance. This book contains seven chapters. Includes excerpts from various schools of Hindu philosophy.
- 1 item (23 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn959925322; (OCoLC)959925322; (PU)7149906-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Treatises.; Dialogues.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts