This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Gayāprakaraṇa, 1857.
- Manuscript is a compendium and guide used for consultation by those wanting to learn the benefits (such as liberation at death) of visiting the city of Gayā, a major pilgrimage center in India. Part of a larger work, the Tristhalīsetu, translated as "Bridge to the three holy cities."
- Gaya (India)
- Nārāyaṇa Bhaṭṭa,
- 1 item (39 leaves) : paper; 15 x 37 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn826721697; (OCoLC)826721697; (PU)5897695-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- India.; Sacred space -- India.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Treatises.; Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.