BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Oṃkāramāhatmagitāsāramuktapadastotra,; circa 1700-1850.; Gītāsāramantra; Oṃkāragītā; Gītāsāramuktapaddastotra
- Oṃkāramāhatmagitāsāramuktapadastotra, circa 1700-1850. Gītāsāramantra Oṃkāragītā Gītāsāramuktapaddastotra
- Short retelling of the Gītā with a focus on the Oṃkāra and other mantras (words or phrases of power); presented as a conversation between the deity Kṛṣṇa and prince Arjuna.
- 1 item (26 leaves) : paper; 10 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn968131952; (OCoLC)968131952; (PU)7385816-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit and Marathi; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Nilorudra Prabhugupta (f. 26v). Owner's note written in Marathi in red after the colophon (f. 26v).
- Hindu mantras.; Arjuna (Hindu mythology); Om.; Hymns (documents); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Krishna; Nilorudra Prabhugupta,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts