This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhāntaratnākara,; circa 1700-1850.
- Siddhāntaratnākara, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a grammatical treatise and is also a commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī. Lacks an end. There are several faces drawn on the front of the manuscript (f. 1r).
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 10 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn935536247; (OCoLC)935536247; (PU)6848740-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Drawings (visual works); Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts