BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Gādādharī, 1829.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is a commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti of Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. Manuscript is divided into three sections. Manuscript was written in the city of Kāśī (Vārāṇasī) (f. 28v).
- 1 item (40 leaves) : paper; 11 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958299404; (OCoLC)958299404; (PU)7093668-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi.; Sahasrabuddhi, Vyaṅkaṭeśa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.