This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pañcapādikā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pañcapādikā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dual) Vedānta school of philosophy. The work is a commentary on the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya (also known as the Brahmasūtrabhāṣya) by Śaṅkarācārya, the author's teacher, which is itself a commentary on the Brahmasūtra by Bādarāyaṇa.
- 1 item (137 leaves) : paper; 14 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn887818429; (OCoLC)887818429; (PU)6252320-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Philosophy, Indic.; Hindu philosophy.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Śaṅkarācārya.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts