BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Vakyasudhāṭippaṇa, 1801.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a Marathi commentary (ṭippaṇa) of the Advaitavedānta school on a philosophical work by Śaṅkarācārya, the Vakyasudhā (also known as the Dr̥gdr̥śyaviveka). Bharatī Tīrtha, a known commentator of this work and of Śaṅkarācārya's work more broadly, is named in the manuscript (f. 32v); possibly connected to Maheśvara.
- 1 item (33 leaves) : paper; 24 x 12 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn857916615; (OCoLC)857916615; (PU)6012225-penndb-Voyager
- In Marathi; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Indian philosophy.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts