BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Dalāʼil al-khayrāt... [etc.].
- Dalāʼil al-khayrāt... [etc.].
- Collection of prayers for the Prophet Muḥammad and other devotional materials such as a description of his tomb and lists of his names and honorary epithets, divided into 60 sections to be read daily over 2 months. This copy has been reworked a number of times and contains numerous other texts copied after Dalāʼil al-khayrāt and in the margins. The marginal works are for the most part prayers. 17 leaves seem to be a later addition to the end of the original codex and contain two poems and other texts. A table of contents (f. 2v), also added later, lists most of the main texts and some of the marginal texts. The contents listed below are main texts, then marginal texts.
- Mecca (Saudi Arabia); Medina (Saudi Arabia); Saudi Arabia; Mecca.
- 179 leaves : paper, illustrations, illuminations; 182 x 102 (124 x 56) mm bound to 184 x 118 mm.
- (OCoLC)122691504; (OCoLC)ocn122691504; (PU)1469643-penndb-Voyager
- [A.H. 1123?-1225 (1711?-1810)]
- Islam -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.; Prayer -- Islam -- Early works to 1800.; Islam. -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst00979776; Prayer -- Islam. -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst01074698; Manuscripts, Arabic; 18th century.; 19th century.; Codices (bound manuscripts); Miniatures (paintings); Prayers (literary works); Early works.; (OCoLC)fst01411636; Pictorial works.; (OCoLC)fst01423874; Prayers and devotions.; (OCoLC)fst01423909
- Personal Name:
- Muḥammad,; ʻAbd al-Salām bin Mashīsh,; Abū Madyan,; Barzanjī, Jaʻfar ibn Ḥasan,; Dasūqī, Ibrāhīm,; Dimyāṭī, Aḥmad ibn Aybak,; Ibn al-ʻArabī,; Sammān, Muḥammad ibn ʻAbd al-Karīm,; Shādhilī, Abū al-Ḥasan ʻAlī ibn ʻAbd Allāh,; Camac, William,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 44