BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Pañcakośaviveka, 1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text. Work was possibly copied in Varāṇasī though scribe possibly from Maharashtra, based on reference to the local god Paṇḍuraṅga (f. 9r).
- 1 item (9 leaves) : paper; 21 x 33 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn884922801; (OCoLC)884922801; (PU)6243154-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Janārdana Tāhmaṇakara,; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts